College is affiliated to Indian Nursing Council, Kerala Nurses & Midwives Council, and Kerala University of Health & Allied Sciences.
- The students will be directly under the disciplinary control of the Principal and should abide by the rules and regulations of the Institution.
- The students should always maintain the standard and decorum of the College.
- Management will not be responsible for the loss of any valuables belonging to students.
- Students should get permission from the Principal to visit relatives in the hospital wards.
- Students shall receive authorized visitors only at visitors’ room. (Hostel).
- Students are liable for dismissal for misconduct, inefficiency or neglect of duty, in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Institution, which are read and accepted by them.
- Students should submit their assignments and complete their records on time before entering into the next academic year, failing which they will not be permitted to attend classes or clinical (the student will be considered as absentee during these days.
- Parents Teachers Meetings are organized after each sessional examination and during emergency to discuss the academic program and discipline .
Candidate should remit the fees as stipulated by Government or Management during the first month of every academic year.
The students should wear the prescribed uniform throughout the class/duty hours. The uniform should be kept neat and tidy.
Internal Examination, University Examination, Attendance And Regular Record
- The students are expected to maintain high academic and clinical standards of performance throughout the programme.
- Regular class tests are conducted subject wise and will be recorded in the register.
- At the end of each academic year, a model examination is conducted before the University Examination.
- Statement of internal marks will be made on the basis of regular marks obtained from regular sessional exam and model examination. Progress record is to be signed by the parents at the meeting conducted after each sessional examination .
- A record of clinical evaluation is made to assess the standard of performance of the students.
- General conduct / behaviour will be considered as one parameter for finalizing the internal assessment.
- Those who do not obtain 50 % mark in internal examination are not permitted to appear for university examination.
- A cumulative record is maintained for each student.
- A student who is absent for a total of more than 60 days continuously within a period of three months during the academic year is not permitted to continue the course with the same batch. In that case he /she may have to obtain special sanction from the higher authorities – concerned University.
- Students who pass the examination at a subsequent appearance shall be ranked in second class. Students who pass the examination subject by subject also shall be ranked in second class.
- Candidate shall not be admitted to the subsequent examination unless the candidate has passed the previous examination.
- On completion of course, each student will be provided with a detailed transcript.