KIMS College of Nursing was established in 2006. Our emphasis is on value education, intellectual and clinical training of the students so that they can excel in their nursing career.
We believe in providing quality care to the sick with a holistic approach without distinction of caste, creed, color or social status. College of Nursing believes in providing quality education at par with global standards to enable the students of nursing to extend care with courtesy, compassion and competence to the suffering humanity. We uphold the finest educational principles enforced by scientific and technological advances. As the promoters of health, it is a matter of our concern to work for the advancement of this noble profession. We focus not only on curing but also raising awareness in the society about the significance of life style changes for the earlier detection and prevention of diseases. Our faculty believes in training excellent nurses who will come out with self –respect and leadership qualities in nursing service, education and administration.
- College affiliated to Nationally and Internationally accredited 650 bedded multi specialty hospital.
- Institution with excellent infrastructure
- Well qualified teaching faculty.
- Well equipped Lecture halls and laboratories
- Well stocked and spacious library with internet facilities
- Provision of simulation lab
- Provision of Medical Insurance to students
- Provision for sabbatical leave system and assistance in placement in GCC countries
- ACLS /BLS coaching and Certification
- Language training and HIS training
- Mentorship facilities for students
- Personality and leadership development training
- Provision for research activities
- Skilled training program for graduates.
The selection of the students is based on her/his academic performance and skill in clinical areas. After successful completion of the training, students will be inducted in KIMS Hospitals and its branches on regular employment.